Sunday, June 10, 2007

LOLcats

Hey Ma - this one's for you! Has anyone else heard of this "LOLcat" or "memecat" rage going on the 'ole internets? Its silly, that's fo shizzle. I read an MSN article, googled it, and came up with a ridiculous number of hits... give it a try yourself ... Its the same-old pictures of "cute" (aka EVIL) cats and kittens doing something "funny." Jay - remember www.stuffonmycat.com? Yes, in that genre, except these pictures are accompanied by gangsta-captions, see example below:

I can't explain it, but it really cracks me up. Maybe because deep down, all the evil cats of the world (Mom, ahem, EARL) really are nothing but little gangstas, and they just see us as their beeyotches. Yeah I just said that - its a gangsta post! So google it, tell me what you think. This site is a good one: http://www.dropline.net/cats/

3 comments:

sarahwilkening said...

Seeeester. If you were a cat, you would most definitely be a gansta...SISTIZZLE!

Unknown said...

http://imatt.us/mt/archives/orly.JPG

Lolcats are older than the internets themselves.

In related news, I showed mom how to copy and paste properly.

Jordan Sembower said...

I eat dis human. u next.

Did you know: the internet is a series of TUBES!

Or, as ..say anything says, "I was chatting on the intarweb...maggots feed upon the living dead!"

I apologize for my wierdness. I'm not in a good place at all. And I can't update my blog because...well, iraq internet buhlowwws!

So, thanx for the lolcats. Just do me a favor: I know you're looking into old internet stuff, but never, NEVER, ever, (NEVER), search for goatse. Please? Really, it's NSFW (not suitable for work).

-J