Sunday, August 19, 2007

I know you don't care, but....

Landscaping, Part II.


When I was little I used to wonder why neighbors & family would blather on incessantly about remodeling and/or landscaping projects they had done when we would come to visit. My parents would politely listen and perhaps even ask questions but I was sooooo bored. Who cares about someone else's grass, really? New toilet? Whooo-hooo...


So what I'm saying is, I know you don't care about my new flower beds. Me talking about it makes me seem like a 60-year-old trapped in a younger body. Incredibly domestic. But because of the staggering amount of time Matt and I slaved outside over the past 3 months of weekends, I will subject you to pictures from one of our projects:


The before:



And, the after. Was it worth it?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, you thought me having a baby was going to change ME, but you just blogged about your GARDENING. Who's having an identity crisis now? :)